torstai 3. toukokuuta 2012

Rainy or was it sunny?


Last week the weather was strange, it has been really warm and sunny but the next day it could be cold, dark and rainy. I started to think if the weather really affects to our moods significantly? Well I can't tell you the right answer but I've noticed that it really does affect to my mood because when it was sunny, bright and warm I felt happy but the next day when it was cold, rainy and dark I wasn't feeling so happy infact I felt miserable.. What do you think, does the weather really impact our moods? 

It's raining men!... hopefully not.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Haha, on rainy days my grandmother always complains about how her legs hurt or how we Finns say "surra". So maybe it's true that the weather affects to the mood.

    VastaaPoista
  2. It seems undeniable that the weather really affects our spirits but is there really any scientific evidence of this effect? Would be interesting to find out, wouldn't it? How could we lift our spirits on grey rainy days, though? Or during the long long dark winter here in Finland. I always wonder why we even dress in such dull colours (black, grey, brown) in winter. Maybe wearing bright-coloured clothes would create a slightly more cheerful atmosphere!

    VastaaPoista